Parish Administrator: Beth Parknowitz
- Has been with St. Luke’s since 2007.
- Bachelor of Science in education from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Beth, her husband, Chuck and their daughters, Emma & Kasey, currently live in Prescott Valley.
Administrative Assistant: Lauree Birchmeier
- Had a long career working with children and youth ministry in Michigan.
- Joined the staff of St. Luke’s in May 2019
- Has a passion for helping others
Children’s Ministry & Youth Director : Sophie Buisson
- A native of France
- Sophie & Pierre-Henry first came to the United States in 2008
- They have three children: Raphael, Pauline, and Clement
- Sophie has done work as a French and Resource teacher and was a volunteer in her previous churches for 20 years.
- She is passionate about teaching kids and learning from them, watching and helping them grow in their faith.
Bookkeeper: Helen Henderson
- Born in Burbank, California
- Spent most of her career as an accountant in the travel industry, and managing her own bookkeeping business
- Currently lives in Chino Valley with her sister, Barbara, and dogs, Oscar and Tana
- Loves pickle ball, Tai Chi, golf, cooking, and watercolor
- A bookkeeper for St. Luke’s since November, 2016
Organist: Kay Houser
- Born in Wisconsin and raised in Mankato, Minnesota
- Retired OB/GYN physician with a Bachelors in business and molecular biology
- Mother of one daughter, two sons, three grandchildren and one great granddaughter.
- Started piano lessons at age five and has enjoyed her music all of her life.
- Organist at Christ Lutheran Church at age 16 until graduation from high school and has substituted upon occasion throughout her lifetime.
- Soprano section leader, singer and Secretary on the Board of directors of the Prescott Chorale
- Retired to Prescott in 2011 with husband, Dennis Houser where they share their love of music together
Music Director: Dennis Houser
- Teacher, Singer, Conductor
- Conducted in Mazatalan, Quitereo, Guadalajara and Mexico City, & China
- Conducted the Orange County Master Chorale
- Conducted the Master Chorale of Yavapai College & Womansong
- Current Conductor of the Prescott Chorale.
Sexton: Alfonso Hernandez
- worked in management for several healthcare organizations throughout career most recently at our local Yavapai Regional Medical Center campuses for 28 years
- has been married to his wife Lorraine for 38 years; they have three sons and a beautiful granddaughter
- Enjoys spending time with family as well as outdoors camping and traveling annually