Parish Administrator: Beth Parknowitz
- Has been with St. Luke’s since 2007.
- Bachelor of Science in education from the University of Wisconsin Whitewater
- Beth, her husband, Chuck and their daughters, Emma & Kasey, currently live in Prescott Valley.
Children’s Ministry & Youth Director : Sophie Buisson
- A native of France
- Sophie & Pierre-Henry first came to the United States in 2008
- They have three children: Raphael, Pauline, and Clement
- Sophie has been working as a French and Resource teacher and as a volunteer in the church for 20 years.
- She is passionate about teaching kids and learning from them, watching and helping them grow in their faith.
Bookkeeper: Helen Henderson
- Born in Burbank, California
- Spent most of her career as an accountant in the travel industry, and managing her own bookkeeping business
- Now living in Pine Lakes with her sister, Barbara, and dogs, Oscar and Tana
- Loves pickle ball, Tai Chi, golf, cooking, and watercolor
- A bookkeeper for St. Luke’s since November, 2016
Organist: Kay Houser
- Born in Wisconsin and raised in Mankato, Minnesota
- Retired OB/GYN physician with a Bachelors in business and molecular biology
- Mother of one daughter, two sons, three grandchildren and one great granddaughter.
- Started piano lessons at age five and has enjoyed her music all of her life.
- Organist at Christ Lutheran Church at age 16 until graduation from high school and has substituted upon occasion throughout her lifetime.
- Soprano section leader, singer and Secretary on the Board of directors of the Prescott Chorale
- Retired to Prescott in 2011 with husband, Dennis Houser where they share their love of music together
Music Director: Dennis Houser
- Teacher, Singer, Conductor
- Conducted in Mazatalan, Quitereo, Guadalajara and Mexico City, & China
- Conducted the Orange County Master Chorale
- Conducted the Master Chorale of Yavapai College & Womansong
- Conductor of the Prescott Chorale.
Nurse: Keehna Sture, R.N., M.S.
- Recently moved from Sarasota, Florida
- Keehna has been a registered nurse since 1979, with a Master’s degree in Counseling from the University of Scranton
- She has worked in a variety of settings, ranging from hospitals, to community mental health centers, to hospice.
- Most recent work was as a grief counselor with Tidewell Hospice, in Sarasota, Florida.